Managing Partner & Founder
- Founded Safire Partners in 2006
- Prior ExperienceAn executive recruiter since 1999 first recruiting CFOs for pre-IPO VC backed companies, and in 2002 working at a leading SoCal search firm. Rather than celebrate former employers (now competitors on our website), let’s leave it at general descriptions.
- EducationChico State (1999)
- PersonalTraveling the world, at the cabin, testing the next great restaurant in LA, and probably talking about LATech with some VC-CEO. Todd was born and raised in Los Angeles. He is a true Angeleno whose Grandfather (Steve Safire — our namesake) moved here from New York in 1940s.
- Prior ExperienceManaging the talent teams at Zest Finance (2014) and SpaceX (2008-2014), and recruiting at Google (2006-2008) and Bearing Point (2004-2006).
- EducationUniversity of Texas at Dallas (2000)
- PersonalAddicted to coffee, the outdoors (hiking in the summers and snowboarding in the winters), professional basketball (former season ticket holder for the Clippers) and traveling abroad with his wife (Amber). Aaron was born in Ohio, raised in Texas, and a resident of SoCal for the past 10 years.
- Prior ExperienceFounder/CEO of Music Interactive (2005-2014), VC backed and acquired by FSharp.
- EducationVanderbilt University (1999)
- PersonalExploring our national parks and far reaching places of the world while eating strange foods and discovering new music. Trey was born in Tennessee, lived in NYC for 4 years, and has happily called LA home for a combined 11 years.
- Prior ExperienceExecutive Recruiter at Korn Ferry (2013-2015); and Director of Analytics at Octagon (2010-2014).
- EducationUniversity of Southern California (MBA, 2016)
Syracuse University (BA, 2010)
- PersonalAnalyzing fantasy football rosters, being wildly inconsistent on the golf course, and building a mobile app (Swayy). Andrew was born in Alexandria, VA and moved to Los Angeles in 2013. He doesn’t intend on leaving any time soon.
- Prior ExperiencePreviously a Senior Recruiter at Lucas Group; and a former Air Force officer having served six years on active duty.
- EducationUniversity of Southern California (MA, 2010)
University of Oklahoma (BA, 2005)
- PersonalAvid reader, gamer, and college football fan. Dan was born on a military base in Japan, and grew up in California and Oklahoma. Dan moved to Los Angeles in 2008 and plans to never leave.
- Prior ExperiencePrincipal Recruiter at Foundation Talent (2014-2016); and Head of Marketing and Operations at Meridian Development LLC (2012-2014).
- EducationPenn State University (B.A. 2007)
Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel University (J.D. 2010)
- PersonalTodd grew up just outside Philadelphia and is a diehard Philly sports fan. He’s a cheesesteak connoisseur, loves the beach, spending time outdoors, and traveling. So far, he’s loving Los Angeles and all that it has to offer.
- Prior ExperienceExecutive Search Research Assistant at the Kathy Freeman Company.
- EducationCal Poly, San Luis Obispo (2016)
- PersonalEnjoys traveling, eating her way through LA, taking a dance or Pilates class, and relaxing with a good book and an excessive amount of candles. Paige was born and raised in a suburban area of LA, leaving to attend school in San Luis Obispo. While she loved living on the beautiful central coast, Paige is happy to be back living in the heart of Los Angeles.
Head of Operations
- Prior ExperienceFounder/CEO of Work/Life Benefits (acquired by Accor in 2001).
- EducationCSU Northridge
- PersonalTraveling, playing tennis, kayaking at the lake and watching great movies.